Data protection and privacy law
We mitigate the risk of data breaches in order to protect your assets
Whether your business is a large corporation, a middle or small sized business or a start up, our Privacy & Data Protection lawyers are ready to help. In a time where electronic data is vital to every business worldwide in order to collect, transfer or process sensitive or personally identifiable information, it is more important than ever to keep these data secure.
As the world of personal data is being transformed nearly every year by advances in technology and the possibilities of big data, we understand the role data security plays in everyday business life. Thus we are perfectly placed to give our clients sound strategic and cost-effective advice on the opportunities and the risks of these changes.
Keep your business safe – Privacy & Data Protection with Gräf & Centorbi
Our lawyers have broad expertise in all aspects of privacy and data security law including:
- develop and draft data privacy policies, data processing contracts (Auftragsdatenverarbeitungsverträge) or specific directories (BDSG)
- provide comprehensive privacy and security risk assessments and compliance audits
- examination of advertising activities in relation to aspects of data protection
- employee education and training with respect to daily work practice
- privacy and data breach ligitation